Monday, April 30, 2007

Gates Launches Vista in Europe

Bill Gates was on hand at the British Library's special Windows Vista launch event earlier today to tell all the pretty British peoples about his pretty new operating system. He spoke about the history of the Windows operating system, from its beginning 24 years ago as a DOS extending operating environment that borrowed heavily from Apple, to today's standalone multimedia powerhouse that borrows heavily from Apple.

"Now, in Windows Vista, we have the foundation to take things to a whole new level... It's about the digital workstyle and the digital lifestyle, and the number of things that will be revolutionised on top of the Windows Vista platform is quite large."


Digital lifestyle? Sounds like Apple to me.

Oh my god. Mark Wilson spent Saturday night in New York trying to convince me to buy a Mac laptop...I think he infected me! The bastard! There's only one thing for me to do. I've got Vista waiting on my computer desk at home, ready to revolutionize the way I play games. Slowly

No comments: